Used Rental Gear
How The Gear Sale Works$Assorted
Gear can be purchased over the phone or bought in the store. Please note all gear being sold is ex-rental and is being sold 'as is' as a final sale with no warranty.
When you are ready to purchase your gear, you can:
Give us a call at 403-591-7000
Come visit us in our shop in the Kananaskis Village!
- Gear sale starts on Monday, September 11th, 2017
- SUPs are available for immediate pick up
- Bicycles will be available for pick up on, or after, October 11th, 2017
Rocky Mountain Soul - Front Suspension Mountain Bike (ex-rental)$499
The Rocky Mountain Soul is a hard tail, or front suspension mountain bike.
- Frame: Rocky Mountain 6061 Series Custom Hydroformed Alloy. Threaded BB. Tapered Zerostack Headtube. Rack and Fender Mounts.
- Sizes available: XXS - XS - S. Larger sizes are sold out.
- Fork: Suntour XCM HLO 27.5. 120mm (XXS: 100mm). Preload / Hydraulic Lockout
- Brakes: Shimano M355 Hydraulic Disc 160mm
Rocky Mountain Edge (Youth sized ex rental bike)$Varies
The Rocky Mountain Edge is the perfect bike for the small riders in your life.
- 20" Wheel: $289
Rocky Mountain 'Blizzard -10'$919.00 + GST
The Blizzard is a true “mountain-bike-feeling” fat bike. With suspension-optimized design, agile trail bike geometry, and truly capable parts specs, the Blizzard has Rocky Mountain ride quality on snow, sand, and anything else you get yourself into.
With more tire clearance and more fork, it only seemed right to adjust the rest of the geometry to the added capability of 4.8" tires and 120mm of travel. We lengthened the reach, shortened the chainstays, dropped the bottom bracket and slackened the head angle, for a truly shreddable ride!
- Sizes small and large available
- Available for immediate pick-up
NRS Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard - Mayra - Ex-rental$799
The NRS Mayra SUP brings fitness-minded paddlers an inflatable SUP board designed to provide more deck space and stability for better workouts on the water. SUP yoga fans and fitness paddlers will especially love this design.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- With 268 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Mayra provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Price includes paddle
NRS Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard - Baron 6 - Ex-rental$799
The product description for this exact board is no longer avaialble on NRS' website as the board has been tweaked and re-named. Check out the link below for an almost identical board.
- Price Includes Paddle
Bamboo SUP Paddle - Adjustable length$150
This paddle is great for SUP enthusiasts of all heights and abilities.
- Paddle shaft is adjustable in length
- Bamboo blade
Bicycle Helmets - Ex Rental$20
- Various fits