Embrace winter by walking across the thick snow pack instead of through it. While we journey, we will share the history of the Kananaskis Valley. In the serenity of our snow covered forests, you’ll learn how different species survive this harsh season.
- Daily at: 10am – 12pm OR 1pm-3pm
- Certified guide, snowshoes, hot chocolate and cookies included.
- For groups or 10 or more please use our Group Booking form, found under Contact Us.
- Private tours available. See our Private Tours page or call 403-591-7000
- Scroll down to the calendar for availability and more details.
Tours and Rental Bookings