Hogarth Lakes Snowshoe Tour
Snowshoeing is a fun and easy Winter activity. The snowshoes we provide strap on to your Winter boots and off you go. Just walk, no technical skills required. On this tour, you'll explore the breathtaking mountain landscape around Hogarth Lakes. This trail is a 4 km long with minimal elevation gain and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
This tour departs from downtown Canmore, at the Tour Canmore shop. A shuttle is provided from Canmore to the trailhead and back. Mt. Engadine guests will be picked up on the way.
Includes certified guide, snowshoes and poles, hot cider and cookies.
- Departure Time: 8:30 am from Tour Canmore (main street in Canmore)
- Return Time: 12:30 - 1:30 pm (depending on conditions) to Tour Canmore
- Includes certified guide, snowshoes and poles, hot cider and cookies.
- Price: $85/person, $55/child 8-12 years old
- Tours run - Wednesday to Sunday inclusive
- Private Tours are available to fit your schedule: $90/adult; $65/youth 6-14 years; Free for 5 and under. Transporatation extra. Minimum booking of 2 adults or $180/tour. 20% off for private tours 6+ people.
Tours and Rental Bookings